Today we’re making a easy Valentines Day glitter sign! Do you remember the cute 25 sign I made in honor of Christmas? As I was packing up my Christmas decor, I had a thought to put the 14 for Valentine’s Day on the back side. A two for one sign. I don’t decorate in between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, I know it’s a big gap but what goes in between?? AZ doesn’t really have a true winter so I omit winter decor and move right onto love day! Hello cute bunting!
Here’s how you can make an easy Valentine’s Day glitter sign in a few quick steps!
- Gather supplies.
- I used Deco Art’s acrylic paints and their Glamour Dust to give it a shine! Find them at any local craft store.
- Keep in mind for the pink, I combined two shades to give it the right hue.
- Paint your board white (I used a 16″ x 16″ MDF left over from this craft night)
- Mix your pinks and paint inside your stencil (email [email protected] to order one if you don’t have a cutter).
- While paint is wet, liberally sprinkle glamour dust onto your 14. Peel off the vinyl stencil and you’ve got some easy decor!
Check out that glam, lol! I like it, it’s a fun addition to this romantic holiday!