Make these super easy embroidery hoop christmas decorations in less than an hour to help spruce up your festive spaces!
Easy Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
Do you have THAT closet in your house you wish for no one to see? You know, like from Monica on FRIENDS… I’m already laughing about that scene when Chandler opens the door to the closet and she freaks out. Haha 😉 Anyway I have a Christmas box like that.. it’s very eclectic and has collected this ‘n that from over the years. Although it’s not much to look at upon first glance, it’s handy for digging around to find little treasures to top off gifts, add to a plate of cookies at Christmastime, or to dig through and accent Christmasy things… like this simple embroidery hoop turned Christmas ornament… er, ornaments as I went crayyy and made a trio! ??? LOL
Check out even more of our handmade ornaments like our:
- DIY Spindle Ornaments
- Clay Deer Head Ornaments
- Glitter Acorn Ornaments
- Ball Jar Ornaments (that light up!)
- 20+ Disney Inspired Ornaments
Supplies to make Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
For this easy DIY, you’ll need:
- 4″ Embroidery Hoops
- Spring of faux pine branches or wire
- Pinecones on a stick (craft section of hobby stores) or make your own
- Mini bottle brush trees
- Festive ribbon
- Mini deer figurine (snagged from JOANN)
- Hot glue gun + sticks
- Anything else that looks Christmasy in your craft stash! (Jingle bells, Santa figurine, little truck, etc.)
Directions to make Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
To make a hoop Christmas ornament, follow these simple steps:
- Turn hot glue gun on
- Wrap wire branch or pine springs around base of hoop. Secure with hot glue.
- Add embellishments like mini pinecones, deer figurine, or trees.
- Tie a loop of ribbon around hoop to hang.
- Yes, it’s seriously THAT easy! Hang on tree and enjoy the view!
Tips to make Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments
Let the kids help! Christmastime to us is all about family so supervise those littles with hot glue but let them bend the wire to form the sprigs or let them choose where you glue what on but having fun while creating these embroidery hoop Christmas ornaments is a must! And if you don’t have kids, sipping a cup of cocoa while watching the Hallmark channel and getting your craft on isn’t too shabby of a combo, either!
Check out 20 Fab & Festive DIY Ornament Ideas!
Did you see these?! ❤️Oh great, now we will be making ornaments for the rest of the season because ALL 20 of these DIY Fab & Festive Ornament Ideas are amazing, every single one! Join us in this hop to see what beautiful ornament YOU can make next!
Wow, these talented blogger pals of ours sure went above and beyond!! Not sure which one to make yet? PIN this image below and keep it on tab for the next time you get that creative itch to make something festive. 🙂