Peach season is finally here! One of my favorite times because it means that I can make as much fresh peach cobblers and crisps as I want! Last year I was smart and flash froze a ton so I could also have plenty on hand for smoothies. You can check out the tutorial HERE and I even created a quick video on how to peel a peach HERE. Both are super easy! Hope you enjoy these mini peach crisps recipe, so good!
And since I’ve been on a mini dessert kick lately (remember my No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes I shared last month?), I thought it would be fun to make miniature versions of a peach crisp!
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together peaches, sugar and cornstarch.
- Spoon fruit into four standard ramekins that have been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- In the same bowl mix together flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Add in melted butter and mix with a fork. Mixture will not be completely wet, but more sandy in texture.
- Take a handful of topping and press together with your hand. It should clump up.
- Sprinkle mixture over the fruit. Leave some larger clumps so it stays crispier while baking.
- Place ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until topping is lightly golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
- Cool for about 15 minutes before serving. Serve with fresh whipped cream.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here is my recipe for Peach and Blueberry Crisp!
Looking for more PEACH recipes?—>Check out these 50+ amazing Peach Desserts, mm!
You’ve got to try these Cream Cheese Bars
plus Aunt Carolyn’s favorite Lemon Cream Pie, yuuuum.