Welcome back to our monthly team member, Amy from My Name is Snickerdoodle! Her recipes are easy and delicious. You’ll love her no bake mini key lime cheesecake recipe, and it’s just so cute in a mini mason jar! Take it away, Amy! Summer has me wanting to never heat up my kitchen if I don’t have too! Some of us already have record breaking temps and that’s not very inciting to go outside! I’ve been doing a bit of research on no bake desserts. And by research I mean I’ve started a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to them! I came up with these No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes because I was craving a little something tart. They are the perfect combination of creamy, sweet and tart. And I didn’t turn on my oven once!
Lately I’ve been loving desserts that come together in minutes and this one is no exception. It’s great if you are short on time and need to make something spectacular. It does need some time to set up, but could be served immediately if you wanted to.
I served it in wide mouth pint size jars, but you could make them in regular pint jars or a ramekin. Really whatever you have on hand.
Give this recipe a try and leave feedback for us!
No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
- 6 Wide Mouth Pint Jars optional, may put in a pie tin
- 1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 3 TBSP Butter Melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 2 TBSP Lime Zest
- Whipped Cream
- 3 Lime Slices Cut in Half optional
- In a food processor, crush graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter together until fine crumbs form.
- Place about 1/3 cup of crumbs into the bottom of the jar and press into the bottom and up the side a little to form a crust.
- Wipe out the food processor and cream together cream cheese, juice, condensed milk and zest together until well blended.
- Divided mixture evenly between all the jars. Spread the tops evenly.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and lime slice.
and easy Summer Fruit Salad.
and Lime Curd Sugar Cookies, mm!