- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Rolo candies
- Heat to 350.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Blend well.
- Place a Rolo in the center of a piece of cookie dough, fold the dough in a ball around the Rolo.
Note: You may need to use some oil on your hands as the dough is sticky.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet 2″ apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet. (Makes 4 dozen cookies)
Love this recipe….I’ll be stocking up and freezing Rolo’s for potlucks, get togethers, etc.
The look like an ordinary chocolate cookie but have a surprise inside, sneaky sneaky! Please PIN so your friends can taste the goodness too (:
Plus our white chocolate chip sprinkles cookies,