Anyone else have a hard time passing up those cute Brownies selling girl scout cookies in front of your local grocery store? We can’t help but snag at least one box of thin mints every. single. time. Mmm! As tasty as they are solo, we tried them in popcorn and the combo is divine!
We simply crushed them, tossed them in green dyed white chocolate coated popcorn with a handful of white chips then enjoyed every last kernel.
Putting this recipe together is a snap… and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 C. of popcorn kernels
- 3 cubes melting white chocolate (or 1/2 C. melting chips)
- 6 thin mint cookies, crushed
- 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Pop corn.
- Melt cubes of melting chocolate according to package directions.
- Coat evenly over popcorn.
- Add 3-4 drops of green food coloring.
- Toss in crushed thin mints.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Let sit for 5 minutes (or until not sticky) and serve!
Seriously easy, kid friendly and totally yummy!
Is Girl Scout Cookie season over?? NO WORRIES, friends, we’ve got an amazing 2-ingredient Homemade Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies hack. Yaaaas.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!