- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Rolo candies
- Heat to 350.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Blend well.
- Place a Rolo in the center of a piece of cookie dough, fold the dough in a ball around the Rolo.
Note: You may need to use some oil on your hands as the dough is sticky.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet 2″ apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet. *Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Love this recipe….I’ll be stocking up and freezing Rolo’s for potlucks, get togethers, etc.
Look how fun these are to make!
The look like an ordinary chocolate cookie but have a surprise inside, sneaky sneaky! Please PIN so your friends can taste the goodness too (:
Plus our white chocolate chip sprinkles cookies,
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!