monkey munch recipe
9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (6oz.)
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, melted
1/4 cup butter, melted
1-2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
large gallon size plastic bag
1) Pour the cereal into a large bowl.
2) Combine chocolate chips, butter, and peanut butter into a measuring cup.
3) Microwave the measuring cup full of ingredients in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4) Add vanilla to ingredients in the measuring cup, and stir.
5) Pour melted mixture over the Chex mix.
6) Pour the coated cereal mixture into the large plastic baggie.
7) Add powdered sugar into the baggie.
8) Shake until the mixture is evenly coated with the powdered sugar.
Please PIN this easy and delicious dessert so your friends can enjoy it too! Thanks Snickerdoodle for the pretty pictures!
If you like these you’ll love our Chocolate Orange Muddy Buddies,
plus more of our of our easy desserts like our Rolo cookies,
and our PB Oreo Cookies,
plus our yummy Cream Cheese Bars.
This chocoholic would like some of each with my morning coffee!! Wishing you both all the best in the new year!!
This chex mix looks yummy!
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
This stuff is the bomb. My SIL made it for my kids at Christmas and wouldn't give up the recipe. I forgot about it until I happened to see it here. Haha, she won't be the favorite Aunt any longer…….thanks
Hi! I wanted to let you know that you've been given a "Stylish Blogger Award". 🙂
You can check it out here:
A Helicopter Mom
Great sign – pretty and useful! And that monkey munch looks way dangerous!
This is so lovely xo
Thanks for the feature, ladies. You're too kind!! That Monkey Munch looks delish, too!!
Btw, no baby yet which is so stinkin' annoying, but I guess I should be enjoying the rest for now. 🙂
This is adorable! My name is Aubrie and I have a blog called A Mama B's Crafts & Recipes, and I just started a General Conference Idea Linky Party and would like to invite you to come join in and link up any crafts, recipes or ideas you have for General Conference this year :o)
Aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com/
Super cute- I love how easy they are to make!