Have you seen the new Red Velvet M&M flavors?? They are SO.SO.GOOD!! We love them!! Kristi discovered them and brought a bag home…it was gobbled up immediately. We had our families be the taste testers who gave it two thumbs up! And because they’re 2 shades of red with a pretty white M&M, we thought they’d be perfect in our yummy go-to cookie recipe. And they are, everyone who ate one of these bad boys adored them. We hope you’ll try these Red Velvet M&M Cookies, they are soooo yummy!! A perfect Valentine’s Day cookie!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup real butter
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag of Red Velvet M&M’s or Valentine’s colored M&M’s
- Cream together sugars, butter, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Scoop your cookie dough ball like normal, placing 1 of each color M&M into the dough.
- Bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Makes 4 dozen.
- Note: By slightly under-baking them, they’ll be soft in the middle & crispy on the outside, mmm.
Note: Because the Red Velvet M&M’s were so flavorful, we only put exactly 3 M&M’s in each cookie. It did take longer this way than just mixing half the bag into the dough but trust me, I did that with the first batch and the red velvet flavor was overpowering in one cookie. Bonus to doing it this way, they all come out matching (;
When we shared the exciting news we’d discovered Red Velvet M&M’s to our Insta friends, they were SO excited!! So we’re happy to bring you a recipe you can incorporate versus just eating the whole bag…which is a really good option as well (;
Need more Red Velvet in your life? Check out our yummy Red Velvet M&M Cupcakes,
as well as our tasty Red Velvet M&M Cake Mix Cookies, yum!
and our glitter heart sign.