Looking for affordable halloween decorating ideas? Print and frame this Macbeth Quote for Halloween Free Printable Art Decor.
We love printables because you can easily swap out decor without the cost. Displaying said printables is a little more of a challenge. Popping them in a frame is always the obvious (still cute!) choice but we wanted to get a little more creative. Learn how to build a wood rustic hanger with bakers twine with just a few supplies.
When Eighteen25 invited us to participate in their Spooktakular September series, we decided to share how we spruced up our favorite printable art, (a line inspired by Shakespeare’s play Macbeth) to give it a little oomph and really make it pop among your own Halloween decor. Bonus: grab our free print!
Check out more spooky decor ideas:
- DIY Halloween Countdown Board
- DIY Eek! sign,
- Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- DIY Skeleton Wreath
- Easy ZoMBiE Cupcakes
- Printable Halloween Countdown
- 35 Ghost Craft + Treat Ideas
You just need a few craft supplies for this easy DIY!
Supplies To make a wood print hanger
- Bakers twine or yarn
- Hot glue or duct tape
- Stick or small branch
- DOWNLOAD the FREE printable:
Directions to make a wood print hanger
- Print preferred size, (8×10 or 11×14)
- Head outside and find a stick that is a few inches longer on each side than the printable.
- Hot glue or tape the print to the stick.
4. Wrap twine around one side of the stick and tie off, leaving enough slack to hang, then wrap twine around the other end and tie.
5. Hang and pair with your favorite Halloween decor!
We added some spiderweb lace underneath our print and paired it with cute pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, such an easy way to decorate for Halloween with little to no money!