I loved the play MacbethYippee! September 1st around Blogland means Eighteen25’s Halloween series, Spooktacular September! Every day our friends Jen + Jodie feature a new DIY project, printable, craft, or spooky treat and today we’re sharing how we spruced up our favorite printable art, (a line inspired by Shakespeare’s play Macbeth,) to give it a little oomph and really make it pop among your own Halloween decor.
You just need a few craft supplies for this easy DIY!
- Bakers twine or yarn
- Hot glue or duct tape
- Stick or small branch
- DOWNLOAD the FREE printable:
- Print preferred size, (8×10 or 11×14.)
- Head outside and find a stick that is a few inches longer on each side than the printable.
- Hot glue or tape the print to the stick.
4. Wrap twine around one side of the stick and tie off, leaving enough slack to hang, then wrap twine around the other end and tie.
5. Hang and pair with your favorite Halloween decor!
We added some spiderweb lace underneath our print and paired it with cute pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, such an easy way to decorate for Halloween with little to no money! Viola!
our DIY Eek! sign,
our DIY Skeleton Wreath,
our easy ZoMBiE Cupcakes,
oooooor our Printable Halloween Countdown, whew! We gotcha HOOKED UP for Halloween, yo! 😉
One more! 35 Ghost Craft + Treat ideas!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!