Hi friends! Stefanie here, from Simple Acres Blog. I am excited to be back sharing my recipes with my friends Kelli & Kristi and YOU! Summer is still here with all its fun and heat and I thought you would enjoy learning how to make this simple and delicious homemade limeade! This recipe is easy, only 4 ingredients and perfect for cooling off from the Summer heat! With only a few simple ingredients ANYONE can make this recipe! You won’t want to go back to artificial lemonade after you make this!
What I love about this recipe is that it’s easy enough that it can also be the perfect activity to do with little ones or even teens who need something to do during the lull of Summer. This homemade limeade is also a great base if you want to add another flavor to it like berries. See this Homemade Strawberry Lemonade I shared on my blog earlier this Summer for inspiration.
Easy Homemade limeade Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon and lime juice (4 lemons and 4 limes )
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar (you can add more if you like it extra sweet)
homemade limeade Recipe Instructions:
- Cut lemons and lime in half and squeeze juice into a mixing bowl. I used this lemon squeezer.
- Add sugar to juice and mix.
- Pour into pitcher and add water. Mix well.
- Serve immediately over ice or chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy!
Homemade Limeade Recipe
- 2 cups lemon and lime juice (4 lemons and 4 limes squeezed)
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (may add more or less to your preference)
- Cut lemons and limes in half and squeeze juice in a mixing bowl.
- Mix sugar into bowl until fully dissolved.
- Add water and mix.
- Serve immediately over ice or chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours prior to serving.
There you have it – a deliciously SIMPLE Homemade Limeade recipe that can be enjoyed by ages young and old. I hope you enjoy this simple homemade limeade recipe! If you enjoyed this recipe you may also LOVE these recipes as well:
More Simple Recipes
Don’t forget to pin this Recipe for later!