Homemade Oreo Cookies are much more filling than the store bought Goodies. you’ll love how chewy the cookies are, especially when they’re stuffed with a sweet Cream Cheese frosting. Serve with a cold glass of milk and don’t forget to dunk!
Homemade Oreo Cookies
My husband has a serious addiction to Oreos. Mint, Double Stuffed, Lemon, Birthday Cake, you name the new flavor, we’ve tried it. So for his birthday and anytime I need his help with something, I know our favorite Homemade Oreo Cookies will brighten his day! These chewy, chocolate cookies stuffed full with cream cheese frosting are my secret weapon for getting honey-do’s done.
How to Make Homemade Oreo Cookies
These are much more filling and one cookie satisfies a sweet tooth!
Mix all ingredients.
Form into same-size balls.
Place on cookie sheet and lightly press down to flatten. (Using the bottom of a glass/cup works well for this)
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
Cool and spread with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Filling:
Combine and mix until creamy and soft.
Spread filling on the bottoms of half of cooled cookies; cover with remaining cookies.
More yummy cookie recipes to try:
- Crazy Chocolate Caramel Rolo Cookies
- Whoopie Pie Cookies
- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
- Pink Grapefruit Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberries & Cream Sugar Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Homemade Oreo Cookies
- 2 pkgs German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Oil
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 2 1/2 cups Confectioner Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into same-size balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and lightly press down to flatten. (Using the bottom of a glass/cup works well for this)
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Cool and spread with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Filling
- Combine and mix until creamy and soft.
- Spread filling on the bottoms of half of cooled cookies; cover with remaining cookies.
These cookies are perfect for potlucks, Sunday dinner desserts, to send in a lunchbox and to sell at a bake sale! Enjoy this sweet, chocolately dessert!
Gorgeous pictures from our fav foodie: My Name is Snickerdoodle.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!