Bunt cakes can be super easy to bake and instantly make for a great presentation. Plus, you aren’t required to frost them. You can drizzle a glaze on top or simply sprinkle it with powdered sugar. It doesn’t get easier than that!
This Cinnamon Sour Cream cake has the density of a pound cake and is super moist. The cinnamon center is a nice surprise when you cut into the cake. Plus there is the added bonus of the brown sugar crumble on the bottom if your are sweet crumbs kind of person (which I am!).
Cinnamon Sour Cream Bundt Cake
- 1.5 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together sugar and butter.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Gently fold in sour cream.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour and baking powder.
- Blend into batter by hand. The batter will be thick.
- In a small bowl mix together cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Pour half of the batter into a well greased and flour bunt pan.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture over batter.
- Spread remaining batter over filling.
- Top with the rest of the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes (until center comes out clean when you insert a toothpick).
- Once removed from oven immediately run a knife round the outside and inside edges.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan then invert on to plate to cool completely.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!