- If you know your child (or yourself) has lice, soak your hair in Listerine (any kind) and cover with a shower cap for 2 HOURS.
- Rinse, then do the same with Vinegar (yes, 2 MORE hours) Be sure to use a clean shower cap!
- Rinse again then wash your hair with your normal shampoo but add 1 tablespoon of Tea Tree Oil into your shampoo bottle.
- Condition with any brand of Coconut Conditioner.
- Repeat 5 days later, then 5 days after that due to lice laying nits that hatch every 5 days.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Tea Tree Oil to your regular shampoo bottle, the oil repels the lice.
- Use any brand of Coconut smelling conditioner on a daily basis, lice don’t like the smell.
- Before the school year starts, follow the instructions for treating lice…I read that a military mom of 35 years did this every year her kids were in school and between all the weird and random places they lived, her kids NEVER picked up lice.