- Book Pages
- Epic 6 + Sweetheart Shape Dies
- (If you don’t own this fun gadget, cut by hand)
- Glue (we prefer Elmers)
- Bakers Twine
- Beads (optional)
- Cut out hearts.
- Fold 2 hearts in half with the edges pointing toward you.
- Fold the 3rd hearts with the edges pointing away from you.
- Glue the first 2 hearts together.
- Lay bakers twine along the middle of the 2 glued hearts.
- Glue the 3rd heart to the first two, also securing the twine in place.
- *Optional: Knot a bead at the end of the twine for added bling.
You can use them as ornaments, jar fillers, garlands, wreaths, etc.
As always, Lolly Jane readers get an extra 20% off their Lifestyle Crafts purchase:
Just click the pic and use LOLLYJANE as your code (:
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!