It’s the 10th of the month and if you’ve been following along for awhile, you’ll know that every tenth we share a fun theme’d project/recipe with 9 other bloggers. This month’s theme is PUMPKINS!! We’ve got ten amazing pumpkin recipes and crafts for your viewing pleasure. After you check out our cute wood spindle pumpkins, be sure to check out what everyone else is sharing as well!
Loving all these fun pumpkin ideas, I know we’re motivated to whip up some treats and bust out the paints now!
1. Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Two Twenty One
2. Pumpkin Favor Bags – Eighteen 25
3. Printable Fall Tags & Pumpkin Cookies – Thirty Handmade Days
4. Dinner In A Pumpkin – Capturing Joy
5. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Or so she says…
6. Pumpkin Crumb Cake – Simply Kierste
7. Fresh Fall Pumpkin Garland – Landeelu
8. Tribal Inspired Pumpkins – The Crafted Sparrow
9. Wood Spindle Pumpkins – Lolly Jane
10. Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake – Your Homebased Mom
- Wood Spindle Leg
- Americana Multi-Surface paint, preferred colors
- (We used ‘Pumpkin Patch’, ‘Poppy’ and ‘Chocolate’)
- Scrap ribbons
- Hot Glue
- Cut spindle to length (mine are 5″ and 7″)
- Paint orange bases + brown “stems”
- Tie ribbon around “neck”
- Cut leaves from ribbon
- Hot glue in place
our stenciled pumpkins,
and these yummy pumpkin brownies.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!