This post is sponsored by Post in collaboration with Pebbles. All ideas and opinions are our own.
The first time we had truffles were from our sister in law, Jen, about 10 years ago. Every year for Christmas she made the most decadent Oreo filled truffles with creamy white chocolate, topped with Oreo crumbs. Truffles soon started popping up on Pinterest and they’re one of our favorite desserts to make today. Why? Because they’re so easy yet super fast which is a big win in our busy book! These easy White Chocolate Cinnamon Truffles are so yummy too! You can make them in less than 20 minutes. They taste just like a snickerdoodle with the Cinnamon Pebbles cereal mixed in. Mmm!
Gather your ingredients, you probably have all of them hiding in your pantry and fridge.
Cinnamon White Chocolate Truffles
- 3 C. crushed Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 C. white chocolate chips or melting bark
- 1/2 C. marshmallow fluff
- Crush Cinnamon Pebbles in food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix crushed cereal with room temperature cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Melt chocolate for 30 second increments and mix until smooth, (if too thick, add 1/4 tsp. oil of choice to thin.)
- Dip into melted chocolate and immediate sprinkle Cinnamon Pebbles on top for garnish.
- Chill in freezer for 25 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
Note: Makes 1 dozen IF you don’t pick at the batter… mine made 11. Haha! 😉
That’s all there is to it. Very simple and super yummy.
We upcycled a Cinnamon Pebbles box to create a trendy succulent planter.
Instead of rice, fill our diy toilet paper roll popper with Fruity Pebbles for some colorful fun!