Welcome back Stephanie from Life Created! She is sharing a great end-of-summer strawberry cucumber salad (or appetizer) and we’re thrilled to have her back!
If you have 10 minutes, you can make this yummy salad of strawberries and cucumber as a side dish or snack. Kids will love the sweet taste, and adults will love the ease of mixing just 4 ingredients.
You can serve this salad with pita chips, crackers or even fold into lettuce leaves for some tasty lettuce wraps.
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 tbs raw honey or agave syrup
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 cucumber
- Chop your cucumber into small chunks.
- Chop strawberries the same way.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Splash a little lemon if you'd like!
- Dip with pita chips or on top of romaine!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!