I’ve kind of been into individual desserts lately and what better time to share these raspberry cream and brownie trifles for two than right before Valentine’s Day! You could definitely share one, but when it comes to sweets, sharing just isn’t in my nature! This sweet treat is the perfect dessert for a romantic night in or an easy dessert for a chocolate lover. This easy recipe is light but filling with rich brownies and delicious raspberries. Such an easy Valentine’s Day dessert idea but looks like a millions bucks, and taste like you got it at a fancy restaurant.
Even though this dessert looks absolutely fabulous, don’t let it fool you that it’s super sweet. Both the raspberry and chocolate kind of even each other out and make for the most perfect combination of flavors.
You could certainly double the recipe and make a classic trifle size. It definitely would wow the crowds and having everyone coming back for seconds.
Feel free to use your favorite brownie recipe, box or even store bought ones, note: you only need 4 brownie squares total.
- 4 brownies
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 TBSP raspberry preserves
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl beat together whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract on high speed for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in raspberry preserves and mix until just combined.
- In two clear tumbler glasses place a few broken pieces of brownie on the bottom along with 4 raspberries.
- Place about 1/2 cup raspberry cream on top and repeat with one more layer.
- End with raspberry cream on top and garnish with remaining raspberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- It can be made up to two days in advanced. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
plus these easy Mexican Bean Pizzas.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!