DIY Paper Scroll tutorial, plus a free printable you can print from home that’s perfect to display from spring to summer!
Yay! Free printable day… we’re back with another FREE print to spruce up your spaces! Scroll to the end of our post to see 20+ more FREE prints from other talented creatives that are sending off some major summer vibes!
“fresh flower market” free printable art
Our own print is the perfect piece to display for spring or summer, or right now, to display during this transition of seasons. Simply download, print, and use as art, a card, bunting, invitation, or whatever else you fancy!
Download our FREE Printable art here:
- “Fresh Flower Market” with pink font
- “Fresh Flower Market” with neutral fonts
- “Fresh Flower Market” all black
How to hang printable art
We are hanging this from a hanger that gives off a vintage feel but we also tried our hand at our first paper scroll and have a little hack to make it SO SUPER EASY for you to make one in no time at all!
MATERIALS NEEDED to make a paper scroll
Making this was a cinch and I only used 4 items already in my craft + office supplies stash so that’s a major mom win!
- Roll of kraft paper
- Paper clips
- Twine or jute
DIRECTIONS to make a paper scroll
- Cut kraft paper in 2 sizes: 8.5×14, 8.5×12
- Print our free “Fresh Flower Market” art onto cut 8.5×14 kraft paper, (just place kraft paper inside printer and print like normal)
- Roll up 8.5×12 piece of kraft paper to form a loose tube then secure ends with a paper clip to hold tube in place.
- Simply tuck printed art behind the tube so it now mimics the look of a scroll and secure with the existing paper clips.
- Lastly, secure tube to art with a piece of tape, (see pictures.)
- String twine or jute through and tie.
- Hang and enjoy your “paper scroll” that’s no-fuss and requires no fancy printing!