We promised to share what you can make with all the cute free fonts we’ve been sharing and this is a cute example, St. Patrick’s Day style! We love the stripes mixed with the green shamrock and gold words!
Here’s how to make this printable striped shamrock art!
- We used the lowercase letter “v” for the shamrock element from the font KR St. Patricks Day shared on our 11 free St. Patrick’s Day fonts roundup and centered it over some uppercase “I” letters in Champagne & Limousine font, stretched out to create stripes.
- We used the fonts Go Bold + Pacifico for “Lucky” and “in love“.
- I use Photoshop Elements to create printables and simply maneuver the elements around. Easy peasy!
We also whipped up “Kiss me I’m Irish“, “Happy St. Patrick’s Day“, and “You Are My Lucky Charm“. These are available in 8×10; they are full resolution so you can size them smaller if need be. Just print and frame for instant St. Pat’s decor.
Download our FREE set of Striped Shamrock Printables:
- Lucky Charm printable
- Kiss Me I’m Irish printable
- St. Patrick’s Day striped printable
- Lucky in Love printable
Here’s a peek at other cute St. Patrick Day font choices if you want to make your own printables!
Check out even more St. Patrick’s Day crafts, free printables, and inspirational roundup’s!
- Polka dot shamrock wood art
- Shamrock tree
- Burlap Tie Bunting
- Rainbow Craft + Treat Ideas
- Rainbow Dessert Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Mantel Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Food Ideas
- FREE Printable Striped Shamrock Set
- 30+ St. Patrick’s Day FREE Printables
Hope you all have a safe St. Paddy’s today! (: Now get to pinchin’! xoxo
FREE EMAIL SERIES
Get inspired everyday with our best activities to do with your kids AND save your sanity!
It's Lolly Jane's 30 Favorite Ideas to make quarantine time, quality time!
Don't miss these!