Strawberries are out in full force around here so I couldn’t resist making a bowl of Strawberries and Cream. After just one bowl of this, you will be smiling from ear to ear!
The best way to enjoy this dish is in the company of your closest friends and family. This way, hopefully they won’t judge you when you feel the need to lick your bowl clean.
Yes, it is that good!
- 4 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup of whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- Wash strawberries and de-stem.
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle sugar over the top and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the strawberries.
- Add and mix the whipping cream or half and half and vanilla with the strawberries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- I like my strawberries and cream best after they have been refrigerated overnight. Mmm!
Our mom is a huge fan of strawberries and cream so we can’t wait to make this for her! Check out more fresh dessert recipes perfect for the summer from this culinary expert like her Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade, Lemon Cream Bars and Raspberry Custard Pie: