When strawberries are in season, take advantage of this Easy Strawberries and Cream recipe, it’s such a light and refreshing dessert. After just one bowl of this, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear!
Welcome back, Carrie from My Recipe Confession, here to share an easy strawberries and cream recipe, a refreshing way to enjoy strawberries, mm!
Strawberries are out in full force around here so I couldn’t resist making a bowl of easy strawberries and cream.
The best way to enjoy this dish is in the company of your closest friends and family.
This way, they won’t judge you when you feel the need to lick your bowl clean.
HOW TO MAKE STrawberries and cream
You’ll need a few ingredients on hand to make this light and airy dessert. It’s the perfect afternoon pick me up.
Just wash and de-stem your berries then sprinkle with sugar, let them sit for 5 minutes and then toss.
Next, add your whipping cream (or half and half) with vanilla and strawberry mixture then chill.
So easy, right? Such a delightful dessert that takes just a few minutes to prepare.
Easy Strawberries and Cream recipe
This recipe can’t get any easier. Pin it for later or print it for future reference to make again and again, yum!
Strawberries and Cream
- 4 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup of whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Wash strawberries and de-stem.
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle sugar over the top and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the strawberries.
- Add and mix the whipping cream or half and half and vanilla with the strawberries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
I like my strawberries and cream best after they have been refrigerated overnight. Mmm!
Adapted from My Recipe Confessions
With love from my kitchen to yours, Carrie
MORE MUST TRY EASY DESSERTS
- Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
- Chocolate Strawberry Covered Cookie Cups
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 50 more strawberry desserts!
Strawberries and cream at starbucks
Did you know the popular Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino is simply a blend of ice, milk and strawberry puree? The puree is layered on top of a splash of strawberry puree then topped with vanilla whipped cream. To make your own, simply blend our recipe above, pour into a glass then top with whipped cream for your own homemade Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino, yum!
FREE EMAIL SERIES
Get inspired everyday with our best activities to do with your kids AND save your sanity!
It's Lolly Jane's 30 Favorite Ideas to make quarantine time, quality time!
Don't miss these!