Easy Strawberries and Cream Recipe
When strawberries are in season, take advantage of this Easy Strawberries and Cream recipe, it’s such a light and refreshing dessert. After just one bowl of this, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear!
Welcome back, Carrie from My Recipe Confession, here to share an easy strawberries and cream recipe, a refreshing way to enjoy strawberries, mm! (Scroll to the end for the Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino recipe!)
Strawberries are out in full force around here so I couldn’t resist making a bowl of easy strawberries and cream. The best way to enjoy this dish is in the company of your closest friends and family. This way, they won’t judge you when you feel the need to lick your bowl clean. 😉
HOW TO MAKE STrawberries and cream
You’ll need just 4 ingredients on hand to make this light and airy dessert… it’s the perfect afternoon pick me up!
- Wash and de-stem your strawberries then sprinkle with sugar.
- Let them sit for 5 minutes then toss.
- Lastly, add your whipping cream (or half and half) with vanilla and strawberry mixture then chill.
So easy, right? Such a delightful dessert, side, or snack that takes just a few minutes to prepare.
Easy Strawberries and Cream recipe
This recipe can’t get any easier. PIN IT for later or print it for future reference to make again and again, yum!
Strawberries and Cream
- 4 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup of whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Wash strawberries and de-stem.
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle sugar over the top and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the strawberries.
- Add and mix the whipping cream or half and half and vanilla with the strawberries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
With love from my kitchen to yours, Carrie
MORE MUST TRY EASY DESSERTS
- Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
- Chocolate Strawberry Covered Cookie Cups
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 50 more strawberry desserts!
COPYCAT STARBUCKS Strawberries and cream FRAPPUCCINO
Did you know the popular Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino is simply a blend of ice, milk and strawberry puree? The puree is sandwiched between vanilla ice cream then topped with vanilla whipped cream, so easy.
To make your own Copycat Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino:
- Blend our recipe above but add a handful of ice, about 5-6 cubes to create a puree.
- Pour half of puree into a glass then add a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour remaining puree over ice cream then top with whipped cream for an easy Starbucks frap dupe.
Hello homemade Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino. YUM.
What do you mean by half and half?
Half and half cream 🙂 https://amzn.to/30fciHM
Oh my gosh! These were delicious! You were right on waiting over night, made a huge difference. Creamy, sweet yumminess! Thank you for sharing the recipe, perfection! I made this for our retirement community and they loved them. Just fabulous. Thank you!
So so glad, thank you for sharing your happiness 🙂
Can this be frozen for later?
Yes, Kate! Enjoy!
Didn’t specify fin it was vanilla extract or flavor.
Thank you, fixed that! Extract. 😉
Oh sounds soooo good! 🙂
Oh yummy!! I love strawberries!!