Please welcome Yvonne, one of our most favorite foodie bloggers!
Hi, I’m Yvonne from TriedandTasty.com and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m sharing my Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Cookie Cups with you to help you start planning your Valentine’s Treats! Thank you Kelli & Kristi for having me here!We’re already halfway though January and there’s no better time to start thinking about your Valentine’s treat options. Everyone loves chocolate covered strawberries right? I’ve put together a few of my favorite things all in one delicious bite-sized treat for you and I’m so excited to share them with you.
You will soon learn that I am in love with all things ‘mini’. Love, love, LOVE everything about little things. These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Cookie Cups were inspired by my Red White & Blue Strawberry Blueberry Sugar Cookie Cups with Coconut Cream Cheese Filling. Say that 10x fast. I was eager to switch them up and make them in to a fun little romantic treat. So here’s the breakdown: mini + chocolate covered strawberries + sugar cookies = the dream team!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sugar Cookie Cups
- 2 16.5 oz pkgs. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. cream of coconut*
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. fresh whipped cream you can use cool whip, if you prefer
- 1 pkg. strawberries washed, stems removed & quartered
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips melted
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Grease a mini muffin pan lightly with cooking spray. Add 1 rounded tbsp. of dough to each muffin tin. Bake 7-9 minutes. Cool completely. Center should sink immediately, if not, gently press center to create a cavity. Beat together the cream cheese, cream of coconut, powdered sugar and vanilla until well incorporated. Fold in fresh whipped cream. Use a piping bag or spoon to fill cookie cups with cream. Top with fruit, if desired. Using a piping bag, pipe cream in to each sugar cookie cup. Top with a strawberry & drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out these other great sugar cookie recipes!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!