One Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
You know how much we love food, especially easy recipes. This one pot pizza pasta is so yummy, our kids gobble it right up!
You’ll love this easy One Pot Pizza Pasta Bake, it’s super tasty. Did we mention you only dirty one pot? Can’t beat that!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sausage
- 1/2 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups water
Follow these simple directions:
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and seasonings, cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks.
2. Stir in onions and bell pepper.
3. Stir in pepperoni until heated through, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, pasta and 1 1/2 cups water.
5. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12 minutes.
6. Remove from heat. Top with mozzarella. Serve immediately.
Check out this must have set and a few of its fun friends!
We like to cook in style which is why we nabbed a new outfit while shopping Macy’s. Doesn’t the chambray apron match our new top so perfectly?
We love pattern mixing both in our home and our personal style. This works with decor finishes like light fixtures and faucets which is why we were drawn to Lucky’s brass and nickel plated jewerly. Darling.
We’re big fans of Miss Martha Stewart and her exclusive chambray line is right up our alley. Those details are just adorable. Of course we had to grab the matching kitchen towels.
We hope you love this easy recipe and our favorite picks! We’d love to hear your thoughts below!
- Top: Free People Hearts and Colors
- Ripped Jeans: Rewash
- Booties: Fergalicous
- Earrings: Lucky
- Necklace: Lucky Tri-Tone Pendant Necklace
- Bracelets: Lucky Tri-Tone Hammered-Look Link Toggle Bracelet, Lucky Silver-Tone Coin Bracelet
- Rings: Lucky Two Tone Organic Stack
- Apron: Martha Stewart Chambray
- Flour Sack Towels: Martha Stewart Chambray Kitchen Towels Set
- Water Pitcher: The Cellar Words Collection Quench Carafe
*This post contains affiliate links. We’ll make a few pennies on purchases that cost nothing extra for you! Thanks for supporting our blog! xo
This looks amazing Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don’t forget to comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured! Pinned and shared.
Sounds great! and easy – Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!
Looks super yummy and cheesy! Can’t wait to try it. I have all the ingredients except the pepperoni. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
I just pinned your awesome One Pot Pizza Pasta and thanks so much for sharing it with Full Plate Thursday. We are going to love this recipe!
One pot recipes are always the best, especially if they’re made in such gorgeous pots. OMW, those lids. Love, love, love. I’d probably hang them on the wall so I could just stare at them the whole day.
This sounds amazing! YUM! 🙂 Pinned!
I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
One post dishes are my go to!! So simple to make and perfect for those wished evenings. Thank you for the recipe to add to my list 🙂
This looks SO good and I need new cookware in a bad way too!! Thank you for a yummy recipe!!
You’re welcome! Let us know how you like it! xo