You know how much we love food, especially easy recipes. This one pot pizza pasta is so yummy, our kids gobble it right up!
You’ll love this easy One Pot Pizza Pasta Bake, it’s super tasty. Did we mention you only dirty one pot? Can’t beat that!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sausage
- 1/2 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups water
Follow these simple directions:
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and seasonings, cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks.
2. Stir in onions and bell pepper.
3. Stir in pepperoni until heated through, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, pasta and 1 1/2 cups water.
5. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12 minutes.
6. Remove from heat. Top with mozzarella. Serve immediately.
Check out this must have set and a few of its fun friends!
We like to cook in style which is why we nabbed a new outfit while shopping Macy’s. Doesn’t the chambray apron match our new top so perfectly?
We love pattern mixing both in our home and our personal style. This works with decor finishes like light fixtures and faucets which is why we were drawn to Lucky’s brass and nickel plated jewerly. Darling.
We hope you love this easy recipe and our favorite picks! We’d love to hear your thoughts below!
- Earrings: Lucky
- Necklace: Lucky Tri-Tone Pendant Necklace
- Bracelets: Lucky Tri-Tone Hammered-Look Link Toggle Bracelet, Lucky Silver-Tone Coin Bracelet
- Rings: Lucky Two Tone Organic Stack
- Apron: Martha Stewart Chambray
- Flour Sack Towels: Martha Stewart Chambray Kitchen Towels Set
- Water Pitcher: The Cellar Words Collection Quench Carafe
*This post contains affiliate links. We’ll make a few pennies on purchases that cost nothing extra for you! Thanks for supporting our blog! xo