This post brought to you by AllWhites Egg Whites. The content and opinions expressed below are ours 😉
AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie alternative to regular eggs – ideal when it comes to fueling your fitness goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. They’re a lean source of protein and can be used in any recipe that calls for eggs. AllWhites Egg White products are:
- 100% liquid egg whites with no yolk
- Naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free
- Located in the refrigerated dairy section
- Can be a healthy alternative to recipes that call for eggs
- A lean source of protein that’s easily kept on hand
We scored this perfect recipe from AllWhites, try AllWhites Egg Whites Favorites for more health conscious recipes.
Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup Better'n Eggs®
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 squares 1 oz. each semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup miniature semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 24 muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until well mixed. Stir in applesauce, Better'n Eggs, canola oil, melted baking chocolate, miniature chocolate chips and vanilla just until well mixed; careful not to over stir.
- Spoon 1 generous tablespoon batter into mini muffin pans until full.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Do not over bake.
Carrie’s tasty Blueberry Kuchen Bars,
our not as healthy but oh so tasty Peppermint Frosted Brownies,
and these adorable and great for snacking Apple Pie Tarts!