Mmmm… is pretty much all I could get out after tasting these Buckeye Pretzels. I am a sucker for all things peanut butter! If you are a peanut butter fan, I know these Buckeye Pretzels are going to put a big smile on your face. I mean come on, peanut butter sandwiched between two pretzels and then dipped in chocolate, I think it’s pretty much a no brainer!
Makes about 6 dozen
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup of powder sugar
- ¼ cup of butter, softened
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 bag of waffle pretzels
- 2 cups of milk chocolate dipping chocolate
- With an electric mixer, mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract, and powder sugar until it forms a stiff dough.
- Place the pretzels on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Roll 1 tsp. full of dough into a ball and place on top of a pretzel. Press another pretzel over the peanut butter ball to form a sandwich. Repeat with the remaining pretzels. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the dipping chocolate according to package directions. Line another baking sheet with wax paper.
- Dip half of the pretzels in the melted chocolate and hold the pretzel briefly over the bowl to allow any excess chocolate to drip off. Place the chocolate dipped pretzels on the wax paper. Allow the chocolate to set up before eating.
With love from my kitchen to yours,
Be sure to check out all of Carrie’s links below, she is crazy talented!