Chilly fall evenings are on their way so it’s time to start thinking about cute & easy fall mantel decor ideas. We’ve got you covered with an easy-to-make fall wood sign and layers of pretty velvet pumpkins.
Thanks to JOANN for sponsoring today’s post. We hope you’ve been inspired! As always, all opinions are our own.
We’re excited to be on the JOANN team again this year! Their store is so inspiring, perfect for the diy’er inside of all of us! They have the trendiest seasonal decor, all the fabrics, and loads of craft supplies you never knew you needed! We shared a couple of versions of fall mantel ideas last year using their goodies and are happy to share with you how we created a simple fall mantel using a pre-made sign and a handful of velvet pumpkins. The rest of the mantel was created by shopping items in my home, using a lot of white pieces and faux greenery. What’s your favorite part of this year’s fall mantel decorations?
Visit more of our Fall Mantel Ideas:
- Kristi’s Fall Home Tour
- Kelli’s Fall Home Tour
- Fall Entryway Decor Ideas
- Fall Mantel Ideas
- 15 Easy Ways to Decorate for Fall
- 50 Fall Mantel Inspirations
- 17 Fall Mantel Decorating Ideas
Fall Sign for Home Decor
- Simply Autumn Stencil Cut Wall Decor
- Simply Autumn Frame
- Foam Brushes 20 value pack
- Folk Art acrylic paint Town Square set
- Simply Autumn Velvet Pumpkins in a Mesh Bag
- Paint the base gray.
- Paint the Go Jump in the Leaves stencil cream.
- Layer the paper between the wood pieces. Tape down behind so it's not seen.
- That's all there is to it! Grab that bag of velvet pumpkins to start layering your mantel and you've just created some easy fall decor!
We’d LOVE to have you follow along with our DIY successes & fails! Plus, our live fave home decor finds along the way:
*disclosure: some affiliate links used.