The Christmas season is here and I am totally giddy about it! Some years I love to celebrate it more than others (that’s life for ya!) and this year is going to be wonderful! Every year I love to make a new treat to take around to neighbors and friends. In the past I’ve made Orange Honey Butter, Salsa, and Fudge. I always make sure that it’s easy to make and a little different than your Christmas cookies.
I have to admit these Peppermint S’mores aren’t an original idea of mine. A few years back I bought something similar from World Market, but I haven’t been able to find them since. I didn’t let that hold me back, though! These have officially become my favorite holiday treat and I’m super happy that they came together so well.
If you can’t find the square marshmallows you can substitute them for the regular large ones. Just place it on it’s side because it will be too tall standing up.
- 18 graham cracker squares
- 18 square marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 10oz bag Ande’s Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy cane
- In a medium bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in the microwave for 40 seconds, stirring after each 10 seconds until completely melted.
- Dip one flat end of the marshmallow into the chocolate, gently shake off excess and place onto the center of 1 graham cracker square.
- Repeat with remaining marshmallows and crackers.
- Place onto a wire cooling rack that has been placed onto a baking sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl melt the mint baking chips in the microwave for 40 seconds, stirring after each 10 seconds until completely melted.
- Dip the tops and sides into the melted mint chips. You made need to take a spoon and pour some of the chocolate onto some spots. Just make sure the top is completely covered.
- Gently shake off excess and place back onto the wire cooling rack. More chocolate may drip down.
- Sprinkle each top with crushed candy cane before the chocolate sets.
- Let them set up for 1 hour before serving or packaging up.
Be sure to check out these fun holiday recipes and projects!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!