Summatime and the grillin’s easy! 😉 We make a chicken dish at least 4x’s a week for our families and this delicious Chipotle Lime Chicken Skewers recipe is a way to break up the mundane menu and also gets the kids involved; they love to assemble the ingredients on the skewers and we love to grill. Win win!
Using fresh chicken from the butcher + our aaahmazing STOK grill, we made this meal lickity split! With our kabob insert, the grilling process was seriously simple and was cooked through with those pretty charred grill lines in less than 10 minutes. Try this recipe for yourself!
Chipotle Lime Chicken Skewers
- 2 lbs. chicken cut into chunks
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp. lime zest optional
- 1/2 c. cilantro flakes or fresh
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- To make the marinade, mix together the salt, pepper, chipotle powder, garlic, cumin, cilantro and lime zest in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and coat chicken entirely.
- Cover and refrigerate for 25 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium setting.
- Dice the onion and bell peppers in same size pieces as chicken.
- Pierce the chicken, onion and peppers into skewers.
- Grill skewers for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is white inside.
- Remove skewers from heat and while warm, pour the lime juice over the skewers.
Click here for even more recipes!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!