Cute DIY Potions Halloween sign, SO easy to make and includes a FREE cut file! Spruce up your own halloween mantel or use for instant halloween decoration!
Potions Halloween sign
Make this easy Potions Halloween sign in no time with our FREE cut file + easy sign tutorial! Grab some friends for a witching girls night in then display as Halloween decor to instantly spruce up your spooky spaces!
Supplies to make a potions Halloween sign
Making your own Potions halloween sign is super easy and only requires a handful of supplies.
- 12″ x 16″ size piece of birch
- Potions & Magic cut file (Potions PDF)*
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Hanger (optional)
*You’ll need to convert PDF on your own to your own program needs.
Check out more easy Halloween Decor Ideas:
- DIY EEK Halloween Sign
- DIY Halloween Countdown Sign
- Free Addams Family Printable Art
- DIY Stencil Halloween Mat
- DIY Halloween Embroidery Hoop
How to make a Halloween sign
- Cut wood to size
- Paint sign black, let dry completely (until no longer tacky)
- Cut vinyl stencil and add transfer paper on top
- Peel away transfer paper and lay stencil down on wood
- Paint a light coat (or two) on top of vinyl stencil, remove stencil while paint is still wet
- Add hanger on back or prop against the wall… or with a skeleton 😉
Here’s our Halloween mantel this year and I love the latest addition of this festive Potions & Magic sign!
More spooktacular halloween DIY ideas!
Check out more Halloween DIY’s from this talented group of creatives below! From signs to printables, to wreaths and spooky recipes, look at these 20 spooktacular Halloween DIY ideas!
Cick on the links below the images to be taken to see their full post:
- DIY Potion Bottles with Printable Labels at The Happy Housie
- DIY Halloween Prop from $2 Flatware Box at Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
- DIY Halloween Centrepiece at House by Hoff
- Modern Farmhouse Halloween Entry at Tatertots and Jello
- Halloween Nougat Candy at A Pretty Life
- DIY Halloween Floral Headband at Two Twenty One
- Halloween Mantel with Free Printable at The Handmade Home
- Painted Hudson’s Bay Blanket Pumpkins at The Heathered Nest
- DIY Halloween Flag at Cassie Bustamante
- Poison Apple Pumpkins at All Things With Purpose
- Easy DIY Halloween Wreath at Modern Glam
- Ghost Rice Krispie Squares at Life is a Party
- How to Make a Halloween BOO Sign at My Sweet Savannah
- Silly Spider Cookies at She Gave it a Go
- Creepy Halloween Wreath at Hallstrom Home
- DIY Potions and Magic Halloween Sign at Lolly Jane (that’s us!)
- Paper Staircase Mice at Sincerely, Marie Designs
- Spooky DIY Eyeball Terrarium at Paint Me Pink
- DIY Minimalist Halloween Wreath at Lemon Thistle
- DIY Salt Dough Garland at Aratari at Home