We are in full swing for Halloween prep around here! Between coordinating Halloween costumes, class parties and friends spooky shin digs while managing 4 kids, I am actually ahead of the game with these easy Halloween S’mores with (free) printable treat bag toppers I whipped up that I plan to hand out to friends at school + neighbor gifts.
Of course the cutest part about these spooky treats are the darling Halloween shaped marshmallows, am I right?
Assembling these little cuties were a snap!
- variety of Halloween peeps
- snack size chocolate bars
- graham crackers bars
- clear sandwich bags
- double-sided sticky tape
- free printable treat topper
- Download our free S’Mores Halloween Treat Bag Toppers that would pair well with ANY spooky treat!
- Place all edible supplies in the bag, staple the printable on top and hand out. So fun!
Other cute ideas for Halloween using Peeps!
Tombstone Cupcakes via Young at Heart Mommy
Ghost Cauldrons via Clean and Scentsible
Pumpkin + Ghost Topiary via The Checkered Apple