Eek! Halloween is only 8 days away! If you’re still looking for ideas for what to give as a neighbor gift or to bring to your Halloween party hostess then look no further. These Bat Treat Holders are a cinch to make and so darn cute!
These little guys also make for a fun afternoon crafting with the littles and their friends will just love to receive such a festive favor… and enjoy the candy inside, of course! 😉
I am a craft hoarder and actually have a stash of empty toilet paper rolls in my craft closet because a crafter never knows when she will need to use one… or three or four! 😉
You will need:
- School glue
- Paint brush
- Construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Empty toilet paper rolls, of course!
- Put glue around toilet paper roll.
- Wrap scrapbook paper around roll and trim.
- Fill with treats, stickers, or small Halloween toys and push edges closed.
- Glue googly eyes on.
- Cut bat shaped wings from coordinating paper, glue on backside.
I am just loving the back of these cute bats- when you turn them over they look like they are flying away into the evening to scare little trick-or-treaters! 😉
Boo! These are in inexpensive and easy project for your kiddos school Halloween parties!