Thanks to Gortons for sponsoring today’s delighful dinner! All opinions belong to us.
Nom nom nom! We shared some EASY PEASY Honey Mustard Fish Sliders with y’all and you loved them!! With back to school in full swing and football and lacrosse season upon us, we’re always on the lookout for shortcut meals. You know the kind…fresh ingredients mixed with a cheater staple food item 😉 These Sweet Chili Fish Wraps are full of flavor but short on time, our favorite kind of dinner!
We’re always looking for kid friendly recipes and these fish wraps are just that! Our kids love that they can customize their wraps with their favorite veggies, add some sauce and wrap in a tortilla. No utensils required!
- Gorton's Go Saucy Sweet Chili Tenders
- 2 large red peppers, sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 C arugula
- 3 floured tortillas
- Go Saucy Sweet Chili Sauce Packet
- Cook the tenders on your stove top oven until tender. (NOTE: Follow cooking directions on box.) Slice the red pepper and avocado.
- Place the cooked tenders, red pepper slices, arugula and avocado slices in the tortilla.
- Drizzle with sauce and roll the tortilla up into a wrap.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!