We’ve partnered with Porch, our fav home network, to bring you a fun Spiralizer recipe from our fav KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Have you heard of the new KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment? It’s pretty stinkin amazing, actually. My kids are in their second week of school and every morning I hear the mixer spiralizing their apples for lunch…heaven forbid their apples have the skins on them, lol! We wanted to try a recipe we’ve had our eye on for awhile and love how our Spiralized Turkey Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole turned out. My sis was a doubter but my kids seriously loved every bite, you must try this for dinner!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can black beans (15oz)
- 1 can corn (15 oz)
- 1 can red enchilada sauce (28 oz)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- optional: avocado, sour cream, chopped green onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook ground turkey until brown and no pink is showing.
- Add beans, corn and enchilada sauce into the drained turkey skillet directly to save on washing a dish, stir to combine.
- Spiralize your sweet potatoes after washing the outside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray, add sweet potatoes. Pour the turkey chicken mixture over the sweet potatoes and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the sweet potatoes are cooked thoroughly. Remove the aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Allow the casserole to rest a few minutes before serving.
- Top with sour cream, avocado, green onions, etc.
+ + + Guess what? + + +
Porch and KitchenAid® have partnered up to give away a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer + Spiralizer!
Enter now on the #SpiralizeaClassic contest page for a change to get your hands on a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer and Spiralizer Attachment.
Psst… the more friends you refer the better your chances of winning! Start sharing: #SpiralizeaClassic