- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs (or 9 crackers, finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 oz) canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice (or make homemade whipped cream + whip 1 tablespoon of International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer into it)
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with wax paper.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- Press crust on the bottom of the dish. Set aside to create the filling.
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-up mixer , add cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Spoon HALF of the mixture over the crust, spread evenly.
- To the remaining mixture, add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice creamer.
- Blend just until blended.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.
- Top each bar with whipped cream, sprinkle with finely chopped pecans or pumpkin pie spice or both!
- Homemade Whipped Cream recipe can be found here: http://lollyjane.com/sugar-cookie-berry-bowls
The smell of it baking made us drool!! But do let it cool for 3 hours to firm up, as tempting as it is to dig in!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
See some of our favorite products we used to create this yummy recipe: