Need some motivation to tackle a cluttered bathroom? we’re sharing our best tips for easy bathroom Organization ideas that are sure to help you get your space tidied up in no time!
Both of the bathrooms in my house are fairly small so we need to make every inch count! I’ve rounded up my best tried and true tips to help you organize your own bathroom, no matter the size, and to keep it as tidy as possible! Be sure to check out 20 MORE easy organization ideas for every room in your home from our talented pals at the end of the post!
easy bathroom organization ideas
Here are our 3 basic and easy rules for bathroom (or any room) organization:
- DECLUTTER. First and foremost, before you organize, declutter. I like to take everything out of a drawer/off a shelf/etc. then toss, recycle, or donate what I haven’t used in awhile or know I’m not going to use. You’ll be surprised, when you do this for every space within one room, how much LESS you have to organize.
- SORT. By keeping similar items close together, you can easily take inventory and know what you have to avoid getting more too soon and have to store to much of the same thing, which can ultimately LOOK cluttered, even if it’s not. We’re all about stocking up, but looking like a pharmacy is not your goal! 😉
- STORE. The BEST way to corral items is with a basket, tote, crate or something that can easily hold the volume of what goes inside. We like to shop thrift stores first but our other favorites are Walmart, Target, At Home, or Home Goods.
more organization ideas
Our favorite way to WANT to tidy up is to put items back in attractive spaces. Drawer liner, for example, is very affordable and also makes a big statement.
OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL TIPS
Lastly, make your space count! From the gold rack on the side of the wall to its gold wire baskets, I not only cut clutter or my teen daughter leaving her flat iron or hair dryer out every in the sink but in return, by researching and investing in quality items that are MADE for organization, I was able to ultimately channel my inner Marie Kondo and am ready to tackle ALL the spaces! Note the holder on the toilet that looks stylish but holds every day toiletries like Q-Tips, Room Spray (hello stinky boys, ha) or cotton balls. Whatever you fill it with, the biggest tip to KEEPING your space organized is to make sure you REALLY need/use those items to prevent the clutter from resurfacing!
You got this! We would love for you to tag us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter if you were inspired to share! Use the #lollyjaneblog for a chance to be feature on our Instagram stories or just so we can root you on!
Check out favorite organization items!
- Canvas Collapsible Totes
- Wire Baskets
- Wall-Mounted Hair Hot Tools Holder
- 3-Cup Toiletry Holder with Tray (similar)
Be sure to check out TWENTY more easy organization ideas for every room in your home from our talented pals below:
9 Tips For Kitchen Organization – Happy Happy Nester || Bathroom Organization Ideas – Lolly Jane // Textured Polka Dot Utensil Holder – Craftberry Bush // Turn a Closet into a Pantry – Tatertots & Jello
Organizing Your Party Planning – My 100 Year Old Home // Organizing Laundry Supplies – Zevy Joy // Spice Drawer Organization – Finding Lovely // How to Declutter and Decorate a Beautiful Home – So Much Better With Age
How To Organize Kitchen Drawers – Modern Glam // How I Keep My Home Organized – My Sweet Savannah // Whole Home Organization Ideas to Declutter Your Life – Grace In My Space // Medicine Cabinet Organization Ideas and Tips – Twelve On Main
10 Week Organizing Challenge – The Happy House // Fridge Organization and Storage – Inspiration for Moms // How to Organize Your Pantry – The Handmade Home // A Budget Friendly Linen Closet Makeover – The Tattered Pew
Mudroom Lockers Organization – Two Twenty One // Small Pantry Organization Ideas – The DIY Mommy // How to Organize Kids’ Rooms – Cassie Bustamante // 5 Easy Steps To Create An Organized Junk Drawer – She Gave It A Go // Organizing Tips for Traveling with Kids – Pink Peppermint Designs
FREE EMAIL SERIES
Get inspired everyday with our best activities to do with your kids AND save your sanity!
It's Lolly Jane's 30 Favorite Ideas to make quarantine time, quality time!
Don't miss these!