st sharing one more thing with you. A super yummy super simple recipe!! (yum yum)
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- Using a food processor or a blender, crush up the cookies until finely ground
- Place the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese in a stand mixer (I am sure you can use a hand mixer or even mix it together with your hands, but it will take a bit more time and effort on your part.)
- Mix for several minutes until well-blended.
- Form mixture into small balls and place on waxed paper. Put in the fridge or freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate (see how to melt chocolate here) and dip the cookie balls into the chocolate, tapping off the excess.
- Let sit on waxed paper or foil until set.