Cacti are all the rage right now and since I’m an Arizona native, I have a love for these prickly plants! Living next door to my parents and across the street from our oldest brother, I am constantly hosting impromptu get togethers and wanted to spruce up my drinks a bit without too much fuss. These DIY Cactus Drink Stirrer Sticks are cute enough for a Friendsday Night in with the girls but still masculine enough for my brother to mix his drink with!
To make your own stirrer sticks you’ll just need 3 things:
- Plastic Stirrer, (optional: paper or bendy straws)
- Polymer Clay
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mold clay into cactus shapes.
- Insert stirrer into clay prior to baking.
- Bake cactus for 25 minutes, cool.
- Place cactus on top of stirrer sticks.
- Mix drinks in style!
Aren’t these so cute?
We’ve concocted an easy non-alcoholic drink with bits of pear and blackberries with a zesty limey taste we’ve nicknamed Berry Prickly Pear… paired with IZZE® Sparkling Blackberry it is seriously refreshing!
- 1 Pear
- 1 lime
- IZZE® Sparkling Blackberry
- 1 Tbs. Water
- Blackberries (garnish)
- Cut up pear in chunks.
- Add pear + water into blender.
- Cut lime in half, squeeze over.
- Blend or puree until smooth.
- Pour IZZE® into glass with ice.
- Add 1 tbs. prickly pear puree into IZZE® drink, stir.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen blackberries.
- Sip and enjoy!
The sparkling IZZE® is of course delicious on its own but adding a zesty lemon gives it that prickly taste and the pear adds the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
Be prepared for a sparkling evening with this drink around!
Please PIN so your friends can enjoy too!
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!