Some kids have already started school already, but I say we hold onto summer a little longer! Rootbeer floats are always a classic favorite, however it’s fun to mix it up a bit. These Cherry Coke Freezes are super yummy and refreshing to stay off the summer heat.
You could made these into floats, but I really like the shake like consistency. You could mix them together with a spoon, but it’s super easy just to whip up in your blender.
These are a perfect combination of coke, cherry and vanilla making it a very fun treat for the summer. The whipped cream is optional, but in my opinion, whipped cream is never optional.
Cherry Coke Freeze, Serves 2
- 5 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2-3 Cups Cherry Coke
- 2 TBSP Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Blend together ice cream, Cherry Coke and cherry juice until well blended.
- Pour into two chilled glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cherry on top.
or Amy’s Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Mmmm!