If you love English Toffee but don’t like to make it or just don’t have the time, this recipe is for you.
It tastes just like the English toffee that my grandma use to make when I was growing up, only without all the work.
I like to use Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers in this recipe. The wafers honestly taste more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate. I use one 12 oz. bag for this recipe. If you want a cheaper option than the wafers, almond bark will work great too. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
English Toffee Bark
- 3 cups of chocolate melting wafers or almond bark
- ¾ cup of Heath English toffee bits
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Evenly spread the melted chocolate on the parchment paper to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits over the melted chocolate. With a clean spatula, gently press the toffee bits into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds over the toffee bits and gently press them down with the spatula.
- Once the bark has set up completely, break into desired size pieces.
With love from my kitchen to yours,
or her Double Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies! YUM!