- Apply beadboard to 2 walls (mirror wall + side wall where medicine cabinet was).
- Caulk and paint: mirror, new molding and beadboard.
- Hang jars for kids’ toothbrushes on new molding.
- Hooks for guest hand towels.
- New light!!! (Notice it’s hanging?? Ghetto 😉
- Shower curtain (Hide the gross shower, eek!)
- Accessorize! (New matching towels, rugs, etc.)
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!