- Apply beadboard to 2 walls (mirror wall + side wall where medicine cabinet was).
- Caulk and paint: mirror, new molding and beadboard.
- Hang jars for kids’ toothbrushes on new molding.
- Hooks for guest hand towels.
- New light!!! (Notice it’s hanging?? Ghetto 😉
- Shower curtain (Hide the gross shower, eek!)
- Accessorize! (New matching towels, rugs, etc.)
Basically, all you do is cut your molding to size using a miter saw, apply liquid nail to the back of the molding then use painters tape to hold it in place until it’s dry (overnight). There are more detailed tut’s out there if you google them, I’m sure! It’s that easy!
I love re-doing rooms on the cheap! Hope this helps some of you!