We are always looking for quick healthy snack ideas for our kids. Once they walk in the door, they make a beeline for the fridge and pantry. If I’m not here to coral them, they’re making messes faster than I can keep up! One thing that’s helped me to keep the kitchen clean and their bellies full is to have snacks ready on the counter. This fun “Bunny Bait Trail Mix” is clean and fast for little hands to grab and go.
For our spring trail mix, we used pretzels, golden raisins, colorful goldfish, strawberry yogurt covered raisins, Mott’s Fruity Centers and Mott’s Fruity Rolls, all were purchased at my local grocery store. We cut the rolls in half and rolled them into “rosettes”. Inspired by our pals at Petite Party, we added our sweet snacks in a ceramic egg crate like ours or a mini muffin tin for easy access! Great way to portion snacks too, each kid could have 2 options, etc. (Metal scoop found here, lots of paper cup options too.)
Here are a few more ways you can “win” at snack time:
- Make it FUN: Kids adore eating fruit, it’s sweet which make it appealing. Dress up their fruit like Kiki Comin did.
- Food Face Plates are cute, kids will be more enticed to see what’s under their food.
- What is it about muffin tins that make it easier to eat? Here are 24 awesome muffin tin recipes to try!
- Ants on a Log was always fun for us to eat growing up, try these adult friendly ideas that your kids will love to try!
- Make it a game. This Dinner Winner game is a winner in our book!
Whether packing school lunches in the morning or providing snacks for after-school activities, new Mott’s Fruity Rolls and Mott’s Fruity Centers are easy wins for mom. These new snacks are fun for kids and made with the colors and flavors from natural sources that moms adore.
We also made a cute bunny bait free printable tag for you to wrap these up and use as a gift idea or classroom idea, they’d be cute in individual cups or cellophane bags.
Wouldn’t this mix be cute all packaged up with our adorable and FREE bunny bait printable tags??
Fun, right?? (:
Let your littles create fun animals and creatures with their snacks.
and don’t forget these 15+ Spring and Easter ideas!