Ah, spring is in the air and what’s more springy than sweet bunnies? Well Kelli has a real live pet bunny, who poops a LOT, so I am diggin’ the alternative to her cute pet with my paper 3D bunny head art!
Inspired by a cute bunny head geo bunny necklace from Tuts+, we used their template and made the cute shrinky dink pendant life size! ;)
- Poster board size 28 x 22
- Craft paper roll, (we snagged ours at Target- love the little pink hearts!)
- Mod Podge or Decoupage
- Foam brush
- Funky frame, (grab a second piece of poster board and make your own as an alternative)
- Freehand the bunny head onto the craft paper.
- Cut it out.
- Using a foam brush, Mod Podge the craft paper onto the poster board.
- Fold & score papers to shape the bunny head.
- Tape the back of the bunny ears to the frame.
Pretty cute and super easy, right?
This is a fun boredom buster for older kiddos, too!
Now friends, get your pin fingers ready and take a looksie at 10 more bunny themed projects by 9 of our fav creative bloggers! From kids games to recipes to DIY projects and decor, this is one awesome blog HOP!
- Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Candles by Eighteen25
- Bunny Tail Bingo by Simply Kierste
- 10 Minute Bunny Tea Towel by Little Miss Momma
- White Chocolate Bunny Fudge by Or So She Says
- Bunny Food with Printable Easter Tags by Thirty Handmade Days
- Free Printable Bunny Banner by Landeelu
- Easter Bunny Chocolate Cakes by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- 3D Bunny Head Art by Lolly Jane
- Malted Milk Ball Bunny Brittle by Your Home Based Mom
- Free Bunny Printables by Two Twenty One