- Whitewashed a piece of crappy plywood in gray’s
- Cut it to size (18″ x 24″)
- Applied the vinyl as a stencil (in Varsity font)
- Painted it the color of choice
- Peeled the stencil off to reveal the whitewash numbers
- Displayed with coordinating baseball items.
Numbers are SO popular right now in BlogLand and we just ♥ this look. This little boy’s magic number is 15 and it is just PERFET for his baseball theme’d room. Love this boys bedroom decor number sign.
Here is how you can make your own athlete’s number sign:
Now go make your own 🙂