It’s the 10th, yippee! We’ve been looking forward to another fabulously themed roundup from 9 other bloggers who are making POLKA DOTS look good for this months theme! Who doesn’t love polka dots, right? So fun, playful and classic. Each month we love seeing how each blogger takes the theme and runs with it… and this month is no different. You can see my framed polka dot dry-erase board below and then be sure to click over to see what everyone else is sharing as well!
1. Summer Punch Card from Thirty Handmade Days
2. Popcorn Cake from Your Homebased Mom
3. Polka Dot Jewelry Boxes from eighteen25
4. Polka Dot Photo Booth Background from Kristen Duke
5. Framed Polka Dot Dry Erase Board from Lolly Jane (that’s us!)
6. Polka Dot 4th of July Mantel from Landeelu
7. Polka Dot Surprise Cake from Or So She Says
8. Polka Dot and Striped Flag from Simply Kierste
9. Summer Printable from Two Twenty One
Yes we know we’re missing #10 this month but hopefully we’ll see cute Ashley next time! Well this little number was a breeze to put together and took less than 30 minutes, including dry time.
We snagged a roll of Duck brand decorative adhesive laminate and a $7 frame from SAVERS Thrift Store. We had the most perfect hue of acrylic in yellow, Chick by DecoArt, and paired these together for a bright dry-erase board in our craft room among the embroidery hoop art. You can find our embroidery hoop chalkboard tutorial at Creative Home. (Follow along with the pictures instead of a written step-by-step.)
Love how it brightens up the already bright space even more! This cute pattern would be adorable in a kids room, especially!
Click to see all of our monthly blog hops, LOTS to take in! See you tomorrow for another hop… this one including over 100 bloggers for all things red, white and blue! XO