Creamy Velveeta cheesy chicken chili
Quick and easy creamy chili, perfect in a crock pot simmering all day or toss in a pan to warm up ingredients and serve. Mmm!
- 1 Lb. Velveeta cut in 1" cubes
- 1 can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chili
- 1 jumbo can of pinto beans
- 1/2 C. Stokes green chili sauce
- 2 large cans of chicken breast OR 1 lb. of shredded chicken breast
- McCormick white chicken chili powder
- 1 large onion optional
Add chicken with onion and cook until onions are browned (around 7 minutes.)
Toss is remaining ingredients, except Velveeta.
Stir occasionally until all ingredients are warmed.
Add Velveeta and stir until melted.
Simmer on the LOWEST setting until ready to serve.
Enjoy! (: Please pin for your friends to try this too!