1. Set your oven to broil.
2. Break each of your graham crackers in half. Line your baking sheet with as many graham cracker halves as s'mores you want to make.
3. Top each graham cracker half with 1 marshmallow. (You can cut them each in half and place them on that way to prevent them from rolling off)
4. Cook in oven for about 2 minutes, until marshmallows start to turn golden.
5. Top each marshmallow with a piece of chocolate (3 pieces of a hershey's bar) and a second graham cracker half.
6. Place back in oven for about another minute.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before eating (so you don't burn your hands!)