Nana’s Iced Carrot Cookies: A soft cake-like cookie made with carrots And covered with a Tangy Orange glaze.
For more of our easy cookie recipes:
- 3/4 c shortening
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c grated carrot
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 T butter
- 1/2 lb powdered sugar
- 1/2 c undiluted orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Add egg.
- Beat in carrots.
- Sift flour and baking powder and add.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool and ice with orange icing.
FREE EMAIL COURSE
5 Low Cost Tricks to Make Your House Look Like $1 Million
It's Lolly Jane's 5 FAVORITE Tricks to spruce up your space affordably.
Don't miss these!