Today’s recipe is a keeper! I’m not huge on artichoke flavor and most of the dips I’ve tried have too big of chunks of artichoke which overpower the whole dip. This must try is perfect this time of year with Cinco de Mayo being right around the corner. We’re close to the Mexico border and our Nana was born and raised there so we are HUGE on spice! We got a little creative and made this four cheese hot artichoke dip recipe…light on artichoke, heavy on cheese and the perfect amount of zing. You will love it, we promise.
Four Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 8 ounces block cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 14 ounces can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the mayonnaise + sauces until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, veggies, etc.
We especially love this with Food Should Taste Good's Multigrain or Jalapeno Cheddar chips, yum!
Adapted from Paula Deen
We prefer this dip with Food Should Taste Good’s yummy Multigrain chips!
We looooooooooove Food Should Taste Good’s chips paired with this dip!
Food Should Taste Good believes in crafting better snacks, as they know food tastes best when it’s made with real ingredients. Plus all their chips and crackers are non-GMO, certified Kosher and certified gluten-free. Many of the Kettle Cooked and Tortilla Chip varieties are also certified vegan.
This recipe is also sooo good with the Jalapeno flavor! We received free chips to review as well as compensation for our time, all opinions are our own. Thanks for supporting companies that keep LJ rockin and rollin’! >>> Follow FSTG on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and our favorite outlet, Instagram!
plus this creamy avacado salsa is sooo good!
plus these fun Day of the Dead party ideas!