Happy March! Here in Arizona the weather is bliss… we enjoyed an amazing rainy weekend and although our winter is when plants and grass are in full bloom, our pom pom burlap bunting is making it feel EXTRA springy around here!
Every so often you will see our older sister Sandee, (we’ve nicknamed her our manager since she coordinates our quarterly craft nights,) on Lolly Jane… like today! We lovely love love her style and are happy she let us raid her house to share her pom pom burlap bunting that we will soon be knocking off (;
It’s easy peasy to create and so cheery!
To get started you’ll need a few yards of burlap, scrap fabric, (all of hers is from Hobby Lobby) pom pom garland + hot glue. If you’re like us, you probably already have these supplies in your craft stash (;
Here’s a quick tute for this quick craft:
- Cut the burlap into a pendant shape (roughly 10″length x 4″wide)
- Fold over.
- Cut the patterned fabric slightly smaller than the burlap pendant, (feel free to use our template provided above, although we free handed ours. Perfectly imperfect! LOL)
- String bakers twine between the fold of the bunting.
- Secure closed with a dab of hot glue.
- Hot glue the pom pom strand across the bunting.
It’s a simple piece of decor but really brightens up the space, don’t you think?
San’s mantel is paired with our Shanty-inspired apothecary jars (find our own tutorial here), framed Easter subway art by Eighteen25 (hung from this wreath holder), our foam Easter egg sign and Kelli’s recent concrete bunny thrift store find. (Sandee and I both tried to bribe her to snag that bunny but she’s playing for keeps! Boo! LOL)
Enjoy these free Easter tag printables:
Or create an easy vintage spring bunting, too!
Happy spring! (And hoping those of you still stuck with snow get a break soon!) XOXO